Incorporating flexible bilateral stays and a contoured knee pad in a breathable elastic construction, the DonJoy RotuLax™ helps provide protection and support of the patella, as well as aiding in relief and stabilization of the knee joint.
- Support and compression following acute and chronic knee injury and mild knee osteoarthritis
- Proprioceptive and neuromuscular stimulation through compression
- Patellofemoral pain (knee pain)
- Mild knee instability
- Prevention of injury
- Knitted construction using a multidirectional elastic fabric
- Low profile
- Stylish, modern design
- Fits left or right knee
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Easy to clean, machine washable
Features and benefits
Anatomical 3D knit design to help provide effective and targeted compression (20-36mmHg, medical standard) and support
Breathable, elastic, soft knit for enhanced comfort
Stretch zone over the back of the knee to aid breathability, comfort, and freedom of movement
Compression-reduced edges help divert pressure at the ends of the support to provide a comfortable fit
Visual graphics around the patella to help ensure correct application of the brace
Anatomically contoured knee pad to aid stability of the patella, massaging effect, and to help improve proprioception
Non-slip silicone-coated bands help provide extra secure hold under stress
Medical grade compression classes and standards
- Compression classes relate to the amount of compression, measured in mmHg, provided by a support.
- This is defined by the pressure applied to the limb by the compression support.
- This product is manufactured to comply with French Class III compression standards