For those prescribed a Chattanooga NeuroMuscular Electro Stimulator (NMES) to facilitate rehabilitation.
This pack comes with everything needed to start using the unit.
A standard for Rehabilitation, the Chattanooga Rehab is a 4-channel stimulator developed for pain management, treatment of vascular diseases, and muscle stimulation with basic programs. Powered by COMPEX technology.
4 standard program categories:
- Pain Relief
- Vascular Conditioning
- Standard program configuration
With daily use, a full recharge will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
The unit is indicated in the treatment of most musculoskeletal injuries and diseases as well as in post-operative treatment after joint surgeries and in the treatment of several pain indications.
As an NMES device, indications are for the following conditions:
- Retarding or preventing disuse atrophy
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Re-educating muscles
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
As a TENS device, indications are for the following conditions:
- Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Adjunctive treatment for post-surgical and post-trauma acute pain
- Relief of pain associated with arthritis.
As a pulsed current device, indications are for the following conditions:
- Reduction of oedema (under negative electrode)
- Reduction of muscle spasm
- Influencing local blood circulation (under negative electrode)
- Retarding or prevention of disuse atrophy
- Facilitation of voluntary motor function
- Maintenance of increase of range of motion
Do NOT use the Rehab on patients with:
- Implanted electronic devices. Do not use the device if you have a cardiac stimulator, implanted defibrillator or other implanted electronic/electrical device.
- Pregnancy (do not use on abdominal region)
- Serious arterial circulation problems in lower limbs
- Abdominal or inguinal hernia
- Do not use chest stimulation on patients with cardiac arrhythmia