The AirSport Ankle Brace is ideal for individuals or athletes recovering from Grade I or II ankle sprains. Also indicated post-operatively for tendon rupture and ankle fracture as well as for chronic instability and for those looking to prevent ankle sprains.
The Airsport has a clinically proven semi-rigid shell and foam-filled aircells to provide moderate support, compression and comfort. The ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps offer additional compression and stabilization. The "step-in" design (toes inserted first into the back of the brace) and automatic heel adjustment make applying the AirSport™ extremely fast and easy.
Features & Benefits
- Clinically proven semi-rigid encased shell provides Air-Stirrup® support for inversion and eversion protection
- Foam-filled Aircell technology cushions and supports the ankle
- Anterior Talofibular (ATF) cross-strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps provide additional ligament stabilization and compression
- Strong, coated fabric is durable and long-lasting
- Step-in style and automatic heel adjustment for easy on/off application and fast adjustments
- Latex free
How to use