Lumbar Home Traction
The Saunders Lumbar Traction Device is designed to provide traction (stretching) to the lumbar region (low back). The device requires minimal assembly and is ready to use out of the case. This device must be under the guidance of a Healthcare Professional.
Lumbar stretch, traction of the lower back in the home, workplace or whilst travelling.
Features & Benefits
- A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- Easy to Use - A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Comes complete - no assembly required
- Non-slip harness incorporate belt-organizers for quick set-up
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism
- A cost-effective option to continuous clinical care - Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Actively moving treatment surface ensures efficient application of traction
- Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance