The DonJoy Reaction Web knee brace utilizes an elastomeric web design, which absorbs shock and shifts the peak loads away from the painful area of the knee. This dispersion of energy helps reduce the anterior knee pain you suffer from.
Another advantage of the elastomeric web is it dynamically stabilizes the patella on all sides, thus bringing the patella into proper tracking position to reduce pain caused by general patellofemoral instabilities.
The Reaction Web knee brace is extremely comfortable to wear because the open framework of the elastomeric web and mesh backing makes the brace breathable, unlike the traditional elastic and neoprene sleeves.
- Chondromalacia patella
- Quadriceps or patellar tendonitis/tendinosis
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- General patellofemoral tracking issues
- Mild Osteoarthritis
Features and Benefits
- Progressive Pain Relief: The web absorbs shock and shifts the peak loads away from the painful area of the knee and stabilizes the patella on all sides to ensure proper tracking position.
- Sustained Comfort: The open framework and mesh backing makes this brace breathable and comfortable during use.
- Dual-Axis Hinges: These hinges are flexible and work in conjunction with the elastomeric web for optimal fit and support, and providing energy dispersion to the knee.
- Undersleeve included
- Made with 85% Nylon and 15% Spandex