Post-op, post-trauma foot and toe applications and for patients requiring extra stability, more specifically post-operative phases of hallux valgus and Morton’s syndrome, and ensuring the foot, toes and forefoot are held in a proper position during rehabilitation.
- Removable sole allows adaption diﬀerent phases of rehabilitation and to promote the recovery of natural stride
- Removable rigid foot plate avoids any ﬂexion of the metatarsal joints and increases stability
- Wide shoe, open, adaptable to the volume of the foot and can accommodate all types of dressings
- Two contact closure straps for easy application and adjustment
- Ergonomic, lightweight insole
- Fits left or right foot
- 20% lighter than the original Podalux