OA Reaction Web
Go to OABrace.co.uk to see how to get the OA Reaction Web on prescription from the NHS in the UK, or call 0800 587 0857
The OA Reaction Web is a unique and effective way to treat the pain of early to mild unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee and patella. This discreet solution for osteoarthritis knee pain utilises silicone web technology and is the ideal “first time” choice for patients wearing a brace.
Features & Benefits
- Four way stretch wrap-around design
- Patented silicone web technology provides comfortable offloading of the knee with a nonslip cup effect; the hexagon design allows air pockets to gently support the knee
- Low profile, lightweight, discreet
- Single aluminium upright
- Silicone condyle pad
- Fitted undersleeve
- Ideal for everyday activities, golf, running, tennis and walking
- 6 month warranty
How to fit
- Brace must be purchased and received by the customer (hospital or patient) directly from Enovis. DonJoy braces covered by the 30-day trial are the OA Reaction Web, ClimaFlex OA, OA Nano and OA Adjuster 3.
- The trial offer covers the cost of the brace only (no other costs associated with the purchase will be refunded or credited).
- Valid only in the UK and Ireland. Claims must be received by Enovis within 30 days of ordering. To claim, contact the Service Centre team on +44 (0)1483 459659, or use the contact us page.