With integrated ankle pads in a multidirectional elastic fabric construction, the DonJoy MaloLax™ helps provide relief and stabilization to aid the ankle joint.
- Support and compression following acute and chronic ankle injury and mild ankle and foot osteoarthritis
- Proprioceptive and neuromuscular stimulation through compression
- Prevention of injury
- Knitted construction using a multidirectional elastic fabric
- Low profile, fits easily into a shoe
- Stylish, modern design
- Fits left or right ankle
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Easy to clean, machine washable
Features and benefits
Anatomical 3D knit design to help provide effective and targeted compression (20-36mmHg, medical standard) and support
Breathable, elastic, soft knit for enhanced comfort
- Compression-reduced edges help divert pressure at the ends of the support to provide a to comfortable fit
Two anatomically contoured ankle pads help protect, stabilize, and relieve the malleoli
- Visual graphics around the malleoli to help ensure correct application of the support
Medical grade compression classes and standards
- Compression classes relate to the amount of compression, measured in mmHg, provided by a support.
- This is defined by the pressure applied to the limb by the compression support.
- This product is manufactured to comply with French Class III compression standards