With integrated ankle pads in a multidirectional elastic fabric construction, the DonJoy MaloLax™ helps provide relief and stabilization to aid the ankle joint.
- Support and compression following acute and chronic ankle injury and mild ankle and foot osteoarthritis
- Proprioceptive and neuromuscular stimulation through compression
- Prevention of injury
- Knitted construction using a multidirectional elastic fabric
- Low profile, fits easily into a shoe
- Stylish, modern design
- Fits left or right ankle
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Easy to clean, machine washable
Features and benefits
Anatomical 3D knit design to help provide effective and targeted compression (20-36mmHg, medical standard) and support
Breathable, elastic, soft knit for enhanced comfort
Compression-reduced edges help divert pressure at the ends of the support to provide a to comfortable fit
Two anatomically contoured ankle pads help protect, stabilize, and relieve the malleoli
Visual graphics around the malleoli to help ensure correct application of the support
Medical grade compression classes and standards
- Compression classes relate to the amount of compression, measured in mmHg, provided by a support.
- This is defined by the pressure applied to the limb by the compression support.
- This product is manufactured to comply with French Class III compression standards