The IsoFORM® TLSO – provides trunk restriction and stability from T3-S1 in three planes of motion with its overlapping panel system; Anterior, Posterior and Lateral Extension panels and a telescoping aluminum sternal bar that is adjustable and malleable for a custom fit.
Designed for superior lower back protection and stabilization, the new DonJoy® IsoFORM® back braces help provide support and pain relief with customization that’s as unique as your patients. They can aid with a comprehensive range of chronic and acute indications; supplement support with hot/cold packs for additional relief.
Indications: suitable for people with compression fractures of the thoracic spine, osteoporosis, Thoracic mechanical back pain and Kyphosis
Features & Benefits
- Anterior panel - helps restrict flexion and trunk rotation and supports T3-S1
- Posterior panel – rigid paneling helps restrict extension, trunk rotation and supports T3-S1
- Lateral Extensions - Removable semi-rigid supports help reduce lateral movement
- Belt Wings – with removable semi-rigid paneling encompasses the torso for customizable support
- Easy to apply and remove with Pivoting Quick-release buckles
- Over-the shoulder or Underarm Strap configuration options
Hot/Cold Pack Accessory
Optional accessory for comfort. Universally sized.
Long or Shorter Sternal Bar
For taller or shorter patients a longer and shorter sternal bard are available as additional accessories. Standard bar supplied with the brace is 12 inches (30cm)
How to use