Lightweight, low profile and easy to wear, the cutaway-angle design of the inner thigh adds comfort. Ideal for the active patient, leisure sports, or activities of daily living. FullForce incorporates DonJoy’s patented 4-Points-of-Leverage design and the FourcePoint hinge design technology, making it suitable for ACL instabilities.
- Moderate to severe ACL, MCL and LCL instabilities.
Features & Benefits
- Clinically proven 4-Points-of-Leverage design & FourcePoint hinge technology to maximise ACL protection
- Aircraft aluminium grade frame to reduce the brace weight and to improve comfort
- Mouldable frame for custom fitting
- Low profile design to minimise visual brace appearance
- Internally mounted swivelling strap tabs to help accommodate leg movement
- Swooping thigh cuff for inner thigh clearance & bilateral use
- Carbon fibre aspect
Fitting Knee Braces
Click to download patient fitting guide
If you purchase a FullForce on Motioncare, you can get a free fitting appointment with selected Fitting Centres. DJO works with a network of independent physical therapy clinics where qualified Health Care Practitioners can help you in the fitting and use of your brace. These Fitting Centres operate separately from DJO but have received training on our products. To find a Fitting Centre offering a Fitting Service, use our Fitting Centre Locator.
Full Force Fource FullFource Forcepoint