With its three-dimensional elastic knit fabric, the DonJoy FortiLax™ Ankle helps to support and protect the ankle during everyday activities.
- Support and compression following acute and chronic ankle injury and mild ankle and foot osteoarthritis
- Proprioceptive and neuromuscular stimulation through compression
- Prevention of injury
- Knitted construction using a multidirectional elastic fabric
- Low profile, fits easily into a shoe
- Stylish, modern design
- Fits left or right ankle
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Easy to clean, machine washable
- Available in paediatric size
Features and benefits
- Anatomical 3D knit design to help provide effective and targeted compression (20-36mmHg, medical standard) and support
- Breathable, elastic, soft knit for enhanced comfort
- Compression-reduced edges help divert pressure at the ends of the support to provide a comfortable fit
- Visual graphics around the malleoli (ankle-bone) to help ensure correct application of the support
Medical grade compression classes and standards
- Compression classes relate to the amount of compression, measured in mmHg, provided by a support.
- This is defined by the pressure applied to the limb by the compression support.
- This product is manufactured to comply with French Class III compression standards