Armor FourcePoint provides healthcare professionals the strongest prefabricated solution to protect athletes who dare to challenge their own boundaries. Ideal applications include:
- Patient Activity Level, Extreme sports
- Highly active lifestyles
The Armor FourcePoint delivers an indestructible shield of proven protection and uncompromised strength giving athletes the confidence to go all out.
Athletes involved with extreme sports (eg skiing, motocross) demand a knee brace that provides uncompromised strength with a shield of injury protection allowing them to go all-out. The Armor FourcePoint fits their profile. The steel reinforced hinge plate delivers additional strength while the low profile FourcePoint hinge and internally mounted straps promotes bilateral use that won't impede performance.
Supplied with a Short Calf length and a FourcePoint hinge.
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced 4-Points-of-Leverage
- Low profile FourcePoint hinge with steel outer plate
- Mouldable, medial swooping frame for custom fit
- Short calf for boot clearance
- Flexion-extension control
- Strong aircraft quality aluminium frame
- Standard anti-migration Supra Condylar Pad
- Internally mounted strap tabs
- 1 year warranty on frame and hinge
- 6 month warranty on soft goods
Fitting Knee Braces
Click to download patient fitting guide
If you purchase an OA Nano on Motioncare, you can get a free fitting appointment with selected Fitting Centres. DJO works with a network of independent physical therapy clinics where qualified Health Care Practitioners can help you in the fitting and use of your brace. These Fitting Centres operate separately from DJO but have received training on our products. To find a Fitting Centre offering a Fitting Service, use our Fitting Centre Locator.