Intended for use by both healthcare professionals and patients, the Cefar® TENS combines TENS with NMES to bring pain relief and muscle rehabilitation from the clinic to the home.
Patients can begin treatment with the device in a clinical environment under the supervision of a healthcare professional, before continuing their rehabilitation in the comfort of their own home.
Simple and easy to use, with a range of compliance features, patients can be confident about taking their treatment into their own hands while their clinician can easily set parameters and monitor their progress.
For healthcare professionals this equals faster recovery times and shorter stays for patients, less pressure on resources, and less use of analgesics, therefore patients can benefit from reduced pain, increased mobility, and greater independence.
- Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Adjunctive treatment for post-surgical and post-trauma acute pain
- Relief of pain associated with arthritis NMES
- Retarding or preventing disuse atrophy
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Re-educating muscles
- Increasing local blood circulation