CMF OL1000 SC (Single Coil)
CMF OL1000 Bone Growth Stimulators are portable, battery-powered medical devices indicated for use in the non-invasive treatment of an established non-union fracture acquired secondary to trauma, excluding all vertebrae and flat bones.
This treatment has been shown in pre-clinical studies to help the body’s own healing process begin working. Clinical studies have shown an increased chance of healing of 60.7% in patients with non-unions that averaged 29.3 months from injury. Registry data on over 2300 patients reports a heal rate of 75.1%.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Easy to use & non-invasive
- Requires simple, one-button operation
- Device is worn for only 30 minutes per day
- Can be used with internal or external fixation or over a cast
- Maximum 270 day treatment cycle from first use
This product must be used under guidance of a medical professional
- You should use the device daily, at the same time each day
- The device should be used until the bone has united
Patient leaflet - Download now
How to Apply Size 1
How to Apply Sizes 2-4
Using the CMF Control Unit